Smith Holt Junior Ski Helmet
- Construction Bombshell construction for dent and ding resistant durability
- Features All-season certified for safe snow, skate and bike use
- Certification CE EN 1077B, ASTM F 2040, CPSC, CE EN 1078 (all-season certified)
- Venting 14 ventilation channels with adjustable Regulator vents
- Fit DFS2 fit system provides an exact fit with adjustable design
- Weight 550 grams (medium size)
The Smith Holt Junior is an excellent helmet choice for younger thrillseekers. Certified for use on snow and bike, kids will be able to get year-round use out of this sleekly-styled lid!
The Holt Jr.’s tough, durable and stylish bombshell construction will withstand any adventure while the dial fit system off ers the perfect fit for year-round use.
Bombshell construction uses an injection molded ABS shell to withstand high-impacts and offer unparalleled durability, dent, and ding resistance.
Expanded polystyrene (EPS) coats the inside of the helmet shell to absorb energy by compressing in the event of impact, reducing the risk of head injury.
Fit & Comfort Technology
DFS2 Fit System
The Dial Fit System utilises intuitive righty-tighty and lefty-loosey adjustment for quick, easy, on-the-fly tweaking and a comfortable fit every time.
This helmet is certified for safe use on skateboard, pedal cycle and rollerskates, meaning you can use one helmet year-round from mountain peak to park!
Designed to match the curvature of goggle frames and using special goggle ventilation channels to create seamless airflow and reduce the risk of lens fogging.
Airflow Climate Control
Ventilation channels are placed strategically throughout the helmet shell to promote airflow, exhausting hot air efficiently to keep you cool when on the move.
These are the fitting measurements for the Smith Holt Jr ski helmet: