VerSport Hercules EVO Glasses
- Ready to wear (non-prescription) sport protective glasses, fitted with impact resistant clear lenses
- Soft Comfort, dual rubber technology on the temples provides a close and comfortable fit
- Increased lens height to guarantee a greater range of protection in the eye area
- Accessories include a fastening strap, VerSport anti-fog solution and zip-up case
- Suits a medium to large adult fit; Certification: CE EN.166F, ASTM F803-14
Our View: VerSport Hercules EVO non-prescription glasses are a versatile choice for certified protection when playing a wide range of sports. Swap between traditional eyeglass-style temples and a goggle-style adjustable strap depending on the intensity of your sport.
VerSport Hercules EVO non-prescription glasses are a versatile choice for certified protection when playing a wide range of sports. Swap between traditional eyeglass-style temples and a goggle-style adjustable strap depending on the intensity of your sport.
- Fitted with non-prescription (plano) clear lenses
- All lenses offer 100% UV protection as standard
- QTEM - Quick Twist Exchange Mechanism
- Anti-shock frame construction
- Airflow frame design
- Security Bevel Edge lens mounting
- DuaLock rim closure system
- Certification: CE EN 166:2001
- Certification: ASTM F803-14
- Suits a small to medium adult fit
- Includes interchangeable goggle strap
- Includes detachable temple retaining strap
- Includes anti-fog solution
- Includes microfibre cleaning cloth
- Includes zip-up case
All VerSport protective eyewear meets or exceeds the most common international safety standards for sports-specific protection. This includes the European Standard CE.EN166F and the American Standard ASTM F803-14 for safe use when playing Badminton, Basketball, Handball, Soccer, Squash and Tennis.
Quick Twist Exchange Mechanism: The patented interchangeable temple mechanism allows for a quick and secure locking exchange system from a long temple to a head band. Two in One functionality for demanding sport eyewear protection.
Impact RX Frame Material
An tough plastic polymer offers maximum impact protection across the entire frame. The material is also flexible to ensure comfort isn't hindered and gives excellent adaptability for a range of activities.
DuaLock Rim Closure System
A patented system offering another level of protection in these glasses. The Dual Lock rim allows for the glasses to be assembled and changed between glasses and goggles with ease whilst ensuring that safety isn't compromised.
Security Bevel Edge
Gives the glasses the ultimate protection around the lens area, shielding against even the most violent impacts. An inner edge of the frame has an oversized lip to prevent the lens from detaching from the glasses.
Anti-Shock & Air Flow Nose Bridge
Combines comfort with impact protection and an innovative air flow design to channel air through the nose pads and to prevent fogging on the lenses. Vents in the top of the nose pads help to maintain eye comfort.
+Height = +Protection
The height of the frames has been specifically designed to help to guarantee impact protection across the glasses.
Flex Fit Temples
The polymer material that is used in the temples gives them ultimate flexibility whilst remaining rigid enough to deal with multiple impacts. The design and shape of the temples also provides an extra dimension of flexibility.
Dimensions for the VerSport Hercules EVO are as follows: