Ray-Ban RB3597 Wings Sunglasses
- Based on the original Ray-Ban Wings pilot-style shield lens design
- Flat metal brow bar and temples deliver a modern, clean-cut look
- One-piece silicone nosepiece delivers a comfortable fit for prolonged wear
- Iconic Ray-Ban and Wings logos in each corner of the lens
- Suits a medium to large fit; includes leather Ray-Ban branded case
Our View: Wings takes flight for the second time! An undisputed Eighties icon, Ray-Ban have relaunched the RB3497 Wings sunglasses for a 21st century audience looking to recapture an iconic throwback style, brought into modern day with immaculate flat metal temples and brow bar.
Give your look a lift in Wings, our newest icon shape. Straight out of the 80’s, Wings is back with flat temples and bridge. It’s topped off by our one-piece nose pad and the legendary Wings logo on the lens. Cop it with either a solid or gradient lens in classic staple Ray-Ban colour combinations.
Stainless Steel: Each of these premium metal frames undergoes 70 manufacturing processes and several coatings and treatments to maximise durability and corrosion resistance.
Traditional Pin Hinges: Stainless steel pin hinges give a sturdy, corrosion-resistant finish.
Shape and Fit
Base Curve 6: This flatter shape gives a fashionable, edgy look to the sunglasses with the lenses sitting further away from the eyes.
One-piece Silicone Nosepad: Grippy material gently cradles the bridge of the nose for a secure fit.
This model includes a pop-secured leather-style case and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Dimensions for the Ray-Ban RB3597 Wings sunglasses are as follows: