Ray-Ban RB4253 Sunglasses
- Thin plastic profile with transparent tones and superfine metal components
- Comfortable, adjustable silicone nosepads give superior fitting comfort
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges and rivets
- Ray-Ban branding on the temples and lens
- Includes Ray-Ban branded case and cleaning cloth
Our View: Ray-Ban's RB4253 thin plastic profile with transparent tones and superfine metal components sets the style bar high. Featuring a world-class double bridge, fine rims made from advanced nylon fibre, and metal temples complete a retro look ready for the 21st century.
Searching for style with brow-raising attitude? Enter the RB4253... With a diverse palette of flash gradient lenses, giving you the power to craft your look. If you like a variation on the classic pilot shape, then this is it!
Advanced nylon fibre called, Propionate: A lightweight and flexible material giving a comfortable and accommodating fit.
Traditional Pin Hinges: Stainless steel pin hinges give a sturdy, corrosion-resistant finish.
Shape and Fit
Base Curve 6: This flatter shape gives a fashionable, edgy look to the sunglasses with the lenses sitting further away from the eyes.
Silicone Nose Pads: Grippy material gently cradles the bridge of the nose for a secure fit.
This model includes a pop-secured leather-style case and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Dimensions for the Ray-Ban RB4253 are as follows: