Ray-Ban RB4259 Sunglasses
- Irregular, rounded lens shape with retro-style keyhole bridge
- Flexible nylon frame material provides a comfortable fit
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges and rivets
- Ray-Ban branding on the temples and lens
- Includes Ray-Ban branded case and cleaning cloth
Our View: The Ray-Ban RB4259 Sunglasses are known for their irregular shape which gives you that unique high street style.
The Ray-Ban RB4259 Sunglasses are known for their irregular shape which gives you that unique high street style. They are made from modern materials which make them tough and durable. They are also lightweight and resilient, perfect for all day comfort.
Nylon: A lightweight and flexible material giving a comfortable and accommodating fit.
Traditional Pin Hinges: Stainless steel pin hinges give a sturdy, corrosion-resistant finish.
Shape and Fit
Base Curve 6: This flatter shape gives a fashionable, edgy look to the sunglasses with the lenses sitting further away from the eyes.
Bridge: Saddle-style fixed bridge.
This model includes a pop-secured leather-style case and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Dimensions for the Ray-Ban RB4259 are as follows: