Ray-Ban RB4277 Emma Sunglasses
- Stylish panthos lens shape with sculpted reliefs on the frame front
- Comfortable, adjustable silicone nosepads give superior fitting comfort
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel hinges and rivets
- Ray-Ban branding on the temples and lens
- Includes Ray-Ban branded case and cleaning cloth
Our View: Ray-Ban's Emma frame takes the rounded panthos lens shape of past success stories like the Clubround and Gatsby and gives them an elegant twist, with elegant sculpted reliefs on the frame front.
Searching for style with brow-raising attitude? Enter the Clubround-inspired Panthos, a timeless yet modern, matte and shiny pair of showstoppers. Notice how the multi-tone mirror and gradient lenses offset the temple and brows, giving you sun protection you need with all the polish you want.
Nylon: A lightweight and flexible material giving a comfortable and accommodating fit.
Traditional Pin Hinges: Stainless steel pin hinges give a sturdy, corrosion-resistant finish.
Shape and Fit
Base Curve 6: This flatter shape gives a fashionable, edgy look to the sunglasses with the lenses sitting further away from the eyes.
Silicone Nose Pads: Grippy material gently cradles the bridge of the nose for a secure fit.
This model includes a pop-secured leather-style case and microfibre cleaning cloth.
Dimensions for the Ray-Ban RB4277 Emma are as follows: