Smith Cheetah Sunglasses
- Frame Constructed with cellulose propionate frame material
- Lenses Fitted with carbonic lenses for excellent visual quality
- Use Versatile lifestyle frame, ideal for use everyday leisure use
- Fit Feminine design, suits a medium adult fit
- Accessories Includes zip up case and microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
A re-release of an icon from Smith's heritage collection. The Cheetah embodies styles seen in the 80's for a punchy cat-eye shape which is back in fashion. Paired with modern technology for excellent vision and frame quality, the Cheetah is a lifestyle accessory for the ages.
The thin temples and rounded cat-eye brow of the Cheetah were first seen in 1988 and had a long run as the signature Smith women’s frame. Offered in many of the original frame colors, the lenses have been updated to feature our crystal clear, carbonic TLT lenses.
Other Lens Features
Polarisation cuts glare. Glare from surfaces like water and asphalt decreases depth perception and reduces visual acuity, causing eye fatigue. Polarised lenses filter out 99.9% of this 'visual static' for a finely tuned view of the action.
Dimensions for the Smith Cheetah are as follows: