Wiley X Tide Sunglasses
- Frame Lightweight 8 base wrapped frame with removable facial cavity seal
- Lenses Meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN.166 F high velocity and mass impact protection standards
- Use Ideally suited for outdoor adventure and high speed action sports
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes a zip-up case, microfibre cloth for cleaning and retaining strap
The Wiley X Tide features a strong rectangular design. As part of Wiley X's 'Climate Control' series and are perfect eyewear for whether you're on the job or off.
Wiley X's View
The Wiley X Tide is designed for medium-large faces, and as a part of Wiley X's Climate Control Series, Tide features a patented removable Facial Cavity Seal made of multi-layer foam for added comfort and protection against wind, dust and other debris.
A hard, scratch resistant coating protects against damage and extends the life of the lens.
Anti-reflective coating eliminates distracting reflections of the lens surfaces. Only available on Polarised lenses.
Anti-fog coating prevents misting on the lens in high humidity and temperature differences.
Facial Cavity Seal
Wiley X's patented removable Facial Cavity™ Seal blocks out wind, debris and peripheral light.
Safety Certifications & Standards
Frame and lens must withstand the impact of a 6 mm steel ball weighing 0,86 gram fired at 162 km/h. The lens and frame must remain intact, in place and not shattered.
High Mass Impact
Frames and lens must withstand the weight of a 500 grams pointed projectile dropped from a height of 127 cm. Passing this covers almost anything you will encounter.
High Velocity Impact
Frames and lens must withstand the impact of a 6.35 mm diameter steel ball fired at 164.6km/h. The lens and frame must remain intact, in place and not shattered.
Dimensions for the Wiley X Tide are as follows: