100% Hypercraft. Feel Nothing. See Everything
Introducing the 100% Hypercraft, the next evolution of sports eyewear. A unique UltraCarbon frame for incredible strength at a remarkably light weight. A laser-cut cylindrical shield lens delivers a wide field of vision and the eye protection of shatterproof polycarbonate. Superior ventilation channels have been aerodynamically positioned into the lens to allow ultimate airflow and help stop fogging up while riding.
UltraLight. UltraPerformance. UltraCarbon. Featuring UltraCarbon technology, the frameless 100% Hypercraft sunglass is lighter, stronger and more dynamic than any performance shield on the market.
The Hypercraft’s frame is made from UltraCarbon – an interwoven mix of carbon fibre and nylon – to create the lightest and strongest construction. The result is a pair of sunglasses weighing an incredible 23 grams, offering barely-there feel paired with unbeatable performance.
HiPER is a proprietary high-definition lens technology designed to ramp up contrast, amp up colour and enhance detail so you miss nothing on your ride.
The human eye perceives three primary colours – red, green and blue. But vision can begin to distort where these three colors overlap. 100% HiPER Lenses filter out these crossovers, resulting in greater contrast and even more vibrant colours. By ramping up the contrast, riders can experience depth-defining vision with unmatched perception to feel every detail of terrain before commanding past it.
- Designed in California – handcrafted in Italy with French optics
- Streamlined Laser Cut Rimless Shield – with superior ventilation positioned with aerodynamic angles
- Hydrophobic & Oleophobic Lens treatment – repels water, dirt, and oil
- Scratch-resistant Lens coating – of the highest quality
- Complete full-spectrum UV Protection – incl. UVA, UVB & UV400 wavelengths
- Ultra-grip Rubber Nose and Temple Tips – to provide a secure fit
- Ultra lightweight of 23 grams– offers ultimate performance with minimal weight
- 5.5–Base Cylindrical Shield Lens– for increased peripheral view and protection