At Eurobike 2018 the DRT5 was launched and the buzz has been incredible. Teasing the industry with not only a visually stunning helmet, but also new features unseen on a helmet to date. The Oakley DRT5 mountain bike helmet is up to the challenge of any trail. Equipped with MIPS technology as standard, and unique features including an eyewear stowing mechanism on the rear and a sweat-wicking silicone brow pad.
Eyewear Landing Zone – The DRT5 has, unsurprisingly, been designed with eyewear in mind. Securely store your sunglasses when unworn using the integrated stowing mechanism found on the rear of the helmet. Secure clasps keep your sunglasses from coming loose when on the move.
Washable silicone sweat brow pad – The helmet’s interior sports a washable silicone gel sweat guard which collects and diverts sweat from the forehead and out of your peepers.
- Versatile trial helmet featuring MIPS technology and articulating visor
- 13 ventilation channels help to maximise airflow and maintain comfort when on the move
- Rear eyewear stowing mechanism allows safe storage of sunglasses when not worn
- Sweat-wicking silicone brow pad and adjustable BOA 360° fit system
- Certification: CE EN 1078:2012; Weight: 430g
The DRT5 is available in four colour options at RxSport and two sizes. Medium (54cm – 58cm) and Large (56cm – 60cm).