- Features MIPS technology, designed for ultimate in protection against angled impacts
- Hybrid construction strikes a balance between durability and light weight
- Active ventilation with 23 total ventilation channels for complete airflow control
- ICEdot Emergency ID service - store critical data for first responders in case of an accident
- Certification: CE 1077B, ASTM 2040; Weight: 495g
Our View: Anon left no stone unturned in pursuit of the ultimate freeriding helmet. The Prime MIPS was a helmet of firsts. The first Anon helmet to feature MIPS technology for added protection from rotational brain injury, the first Anon helmet with included registration onto the ICEdot Emergency ID service, and the first Anon helmet to offer a staggering 23 ventilation channels, with added adjustability giving unprecedented climate control.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Prime MIPS Ski Helmet are as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.