- Low-profile hardshell design, built for season after season of knock around wear and tear
- Passive ventilation ensures fresh air is drawn through the front of the helmet whilst moisture is pulled out of the back
- Classic Fleece liner and ear pads - removable if you prefer to wear a beanie under the helmet
- Helmet can be worn all year round, multi-season certified in North America and Europe
- Compliance: ASTM 2040 /CE 1077B, Weight: 490g
Our View: Because groms need great lids too, Anon designed the Rime. A tough hardshell design keeps smaller noggins safe, while the adjustable Youth Fit System means the Rime can accommodate for a little growth. Multi-season certified for all-season little park demons!
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Rime Ski Helmet sizing are as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.