- Construction In-mold shell construction with an EPS liner for a low-profile fit
- Features MIPS technology, Fidlock magnetic buckle and pill-resistant fleece lining
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM 2040
- Venting 12 passive ventilation channels maintain airflow when on the move
- Fit BOA 360 Fit System provides an exact fit with fully adjustable design
- Weight 385 grams (medium size)
The Anon Rodan MIPS helmet features in-mold shell construction for a lightweight feel with a sleek, low-profile fit. The integrated MIPS low-friction membrane helps reduce angled impact forces for increased crash safety. Integrated venting keeps air moving for fog-free goggles and all-day comfort.
Fitting dimensions for the Anon Rodan MIPS Ski Helmet are as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.