- Construction Hybrid shell combines durable ABS and lightweight strength of polycarbonate
- Features Phantom Photochromic visor with double density face foam and MIPS technology
- Certification CE 1077B, ASTM F 2040
- Venting Adjustable active panel vents, brim vents and rear shark vent extractors
- Fit Adjustable BOA fit system with Fidlock magnetic buckle system
- Weight 660 grams (medium size)
Pairing Bolle's most ventilated helmet with the highest performance photochromic visor on the market and MIPS technology makes the V-Ryft MIPS one of the highest performing lids that you can get your hands on. The Phantom Photochromic visor works for almost any condition while the hybrid shell and adjustable ventilation makes it perfect for long days on the slopes.
These are the fitting measurements for the Bolle V-Ryft MIPS Visor ski helmet:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.