- Construction Lightweight In-Mold outer shell with EPS shock absorbing liner
- Features MIPS gives added protection from brain injury in oblique impacts
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B
- Venting 12 ventilation channels and Thermostat Control adjustability
- Fit Adjustable In Form fit system, seamlessly compatible with Giro goggles
- Weight 475 grams (medium size)
Giro's Union MIPS helmet is feature-crammed for the intrepid skier or rider looking to explore the backcountry. Its lightweight, In-Mold construction provides well-ventilated comfort that won't prove a drag even after prolonged wear. Integrated MIPS technology gives an added level of protection in the event of oblique head impact.
Fitting dimensions for the Giro Union MIPS Ski Helmet are as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.