- Construction Hybrid construction blends hard shell and in-mold materials
- Features MIPS gives added protection from brain injury in oblique impacts
- Certification CE EN 1077 Class B
- Venting 11 ventilation channels and Thermostat Control adjustability
- Fit Adjustable In Form 2 fit system with On-The-Fly Vertical Tuning
- Weight 485 grams (medium size)
The freeride-focused Zone MIPS utilises Giro's latest Hybrid Construction technology for the ultimate combination of Hard Shell durability and In-Mold light weight. This low-profile design features adjustable ventilation throughout the shell for superior comfort no matter how hard you push and no matter the conditions.
Fitting dimensions for the Giro Zone MIPS Ski Helmet are as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.