- Low-profile frame design with textured inner frame surface for glare reduction
- Designed to fit over prescription eyewear
- Flexible O Matter™ chassis with rigid strap anchor plates
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam for maximum moisture wicking
- Fog elimination of dual vented lens with F3 anti-fog coating
Our View: The Oakley Canopy ski goggles offer a new low-profile frame design for a greater peripheral view and helmet compatibility. With a triple layer face foam and a flexible O Matter chassis, all-day comfort on the slopes is a sure thing this season!
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.