- Designed to fit into virtually any helmet designed to house drop-in audio
- Glove-friendly interface - change tracks, control playback or take calls with a single button
- Noise-cancelling microphone included
- Tested to work at temperatures as low as -20°C
- Includes carry pouch
These Wired Chips are designed to deliver high-quality audio to your ears, through your snow helmet. If your helmet has an audio-compatible liner, chances are these small discs will easily drop-in. The Wired Chips have no battery, will last for as long as your smartphone or audio player allows!
These are the Wired Chips. Drop them into nearly any helmet and subject them to the horrors of your soundtrack. There's no battery, so the Wired Chips will keep up for as long as you (or your device) can last. One giant button controls all the sound without making you de-glove or pull out your player.
- Rugged, minimal design fits into virtually any helmet designed to take audio drop-ins
- Patented control interface changes tracks, plays/pause music, and takes calls with just one glove-friendly button, super simple
- Built-in noise-cancelling microphone
- IPX4 sweat and splash-resistant
- Tested to work perfectly at -20°C/-4°F
- Simple Siri and voice activation makes placing calls or checking the time a "gloves on" experience
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable with in-line controls
- ODT signature carry pouch
- User manual
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.