- Hybrid shell fitted with Aramid panels and POC's patent pending SPIN pad technology
- SPIN interior padding shears to absorb energy and enhance rotational impact protection
- NFC Medical ID Chip and RECCO Reflector for extra reassurance
- Whole-head adjustment system allows a perfect fit without changing padding.
- Certification: CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F2040; Weight: 450 grams (medium size)
Our View: The Obex Backcountry SPIN is designed for enhanced traceability and durability to keep you safe on the slopes. Constructed with an EPS liner, in-mold polycarbonate shell, ABS top shell and aramid panels for the best protection POC can offer. The inclusion of the NFC chip and RECCO rescue reflectors aid rescuers and medical professionals in the vital ”Golden Hour”, the time right after an accident.
Sizing for the POC Obex Backcountry SPIN ski helmet is as follows:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.