- Construction Lightweight in-mold shell with Koroyd ventilated impact absorber
- Features MIPS provides protection from rotational brain injury in oblique impacts
- Certification CE EN 1077B, ASTM F 2040
- Venting 6 ventilation channels with adjustable Regulator vents
- Fit BOA 360 fit system provides an exact fit with adjustable design
- Weight 450 grams (medium size)
The Code is Smith's most advanced park and skate-style helmet. A low profile design is fused with bunches of tech to keep you protected out on the slopes. From MIPS technology to Smith's proprietary Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd, the Code has your head covered.
These are the fitting measurements for the Smith Code MIPS ski helmet:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.