- Lightweight In-Mold helmet featuring an Aerocore shell for optimised strength to weight
- MIPS low-friction inner membrane reduces violent forces on the brain in oblique impacts
- Aerocore featuring Koroyd - honeycomb structure maximises airflow while maintaining impact resistance
- Featuring 14 vents, with Regulator adjustable ventilation for climate control
- Certification: ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B; Weight: 450g
Our View: New on the block this winter is the Smith Mirage MIPS helmet, featuring some of Smith's most advanced technology in a streamlined, fuss-free package. In-Mold construction and an Aerocore shell combine to create one of the best pound-for-pound lids around, with the added benefit of MIPS for protection from violent rotational forces on the brain in the event of oblique impact.
These are the fitting measurements for the Smith Mirage MIPS ski helmet:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.