- Freeride helmet with superlight ABS hard shell and integrated MIPS membrane
- MIPS technology reduces the risk of violent rotational brain injury in oblique (indirect) impacts
- Rubber-toughened ABS shell provides durable toughness while reducing as much weight as possible
- 3D-shaped, vented helmet lining provides moisture-wicking comfort, with adjustable frontal shell vents
- Certification: CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F 2040; Weight: 530 grams (size M/L)
Our View: The Sweet Igniter II MIPS was built for intrepid freeskiers spending long days on the mountain. A durable ABS hardshell is kept lightweight thanks to Sweet's unique build, also featuring adjustable vents for enhanced comfort when on the move. MIPS gives added peace of mind in the event of oblique impact by reducing the risk of rotational brain injury.
These are the fitting measurements for the Sweet Igniter II MIPS ski helmet:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.