- Carbon fibre-reinforced freeride helmet with integrated MIPS technology
- MIPS technology reduces the risk of violent rotational brain injury in oblique (indirect) impacts
- Impact shields features a molded shock absorbing EPS liner with inserts providing superior shock absorbance
- Adjustable Occigrip fitting system provides a firm and comfortable fit for all day use
- Certification: CE EN 1077 Class B, ASTM F 2040; Weight: 680 grams (M/L size)
Our View: Sweet's Trooper II MIPS helmet gives buff, tough protection for adventurous freeriders pushing limits on the mountain. A traditional thermoplastic shell is fused with carbon fibre for extreme impact resistance and an impressive strength-to-weight ratio. Integrated MIPS technology provides an added aspect of protection in oblique impacts.
These are the fitting measurements for the Sweet Trooper II MIPS ski helmet:
Add to Wish List
Click the button below to add this product to your wish list.