Anon Helix 2.0 Ski Goggles
- Plush, dual-layer face foam creates a secure seal around the face, protecting from the elements
- Full perimeter channel venting and ICT anti-fog technology slash the risk of lens misting whatever the weather
- A minimalistic design gives a big boost to this model's helmet compatibility
- OTG ready design allows eyeglass frames to be worn underneath the goggles
- Includes microfibre bag and bonus low-light lens as standard
Our View: Anon set out with the aim of making a goggle that delivers premium technology without breaking the bank. The result was the exceptional Helix 2.0! This design holds its own with higher-spec designs from competitors. When the weather forces them to retreat, you can stick to the hill with the bonus low-light lens included!
"The men's Anon Helix 2.0 goggle offers low-profile eye protection. Cylindrical Lens Technology provides maximum field of vision without distortion, and the goggle is Over the Glasses (OTG) compatible for wear with eyeglasses. Full perimeter channel venting ensures maximum airflow for clear, fog-free vision in all conditions" - Anon
- Dual Layer Face Foam
- Lightweight TPU Frame Construction
- Anon Cylindrical Lens Technology
- Over The Glass (OTG) Compatible
- ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting
- Includes spare amber lens as standard
- Microfibre goggle bag included
Cylindrical Lens Construction
Peripheral distortion is reduced with a cylindrical lens, its much flatter than a spherical lens. The lens curves round the vertical axis, giving a more traditional goggle look.
Full Perimeter Channel Venting
Working alongside Anons anti-fog system, airflow is ensured with maximum venting. Moisture is also pulled away from the lens to provide clear, fog-free vision.
ICT (Integral Clarity Technology)
Works in tandem with the channel venting technology to provide clear vision in all conditions. An effective anti-fog inner lens coating helps to reduce fog buildup.
Dual Layer Face Foam
Dual layer foam ensures all day comfort, with the perfect goggle-to-face fit. Also protects the face from the elements, and prevents moisture entering the goggle.
Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane Frame
As well as being lightweight the TPU frame is also extremely flexible in changing temperatures. The frame material will also allow the goggle to fit every face shape.
OTG (Over The Glasses)
This Goggle can comfortably be worn over the glasses, so you don't have to compromise your vision. Comfort and style is also ensured with the OTG goggle.