Oakley Flight Deck Ski Goggles
- Rimless design for maximum views and great helmet compatibility
- Fast and easy lens changing, keeping you covered in all light conditions
- Triple polar-tech fleece face foam to seal the goggles to your face with maximum comfort
- Discrete notches in frame allow space for prescription eyewear without compromising comfort
- Optimized for a medium to large fit
Our View: Oakley's Flight Deck offers unrivalled fields of vision thanks to its sleek wide lens and rimless design. The goggles offer a wide range of helmet compatibility helping to seal out the elements for all day comfort.
Inspired by the helmet visors of fighter pilots, Flight Deck maximizes field of view so you won’t miss a single target of opportunity. Peripheral vision is wide open for spotting challenges and dangers.
The Ridgelock interchangeable lens system lets you adapt to whatever the sky dishes out. The rimless design has wide-ranging helmet compatibility plus the comfort of minimized frame mass.
- Rimless lens design for unparalleled peripheral vision in every direction
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Compatible with most snow helmets thanks to its streamlined, frameless design
- Discrete notches in the frame make this model OTG-ready
- Maximum comfort provided with moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam
- Dual-vented lenses with F3™ anti-fog coating to help keep lenses clear
- Designed to be A medium to large fit
- Selected colours available with lenses featuring Prizm™ lens technology
You can find all of the features mentioned below in this pair of Oakley goggles.
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection-moulded polycarbonate. Moulded under extreme pressure creating optically correct geometry. Durable, lightweight materials maintain flexibility in all conditions.
Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit that you can rely on.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well-known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
F3™ Anti-Fog Coating
This specially formulated coating helps the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2ml of moisture. Evenly balanced lens ventilation further mitigates against fog build-up.
Oakley goggles meet and exceed the ANSI impact resistance standards. The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition.
Prizm™ is a revolution in snow lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Using Plutonite lens material as a base, these lenses have been engineered to help you perform over a wider range of lighting conditions, reducing the need to switch lenses as lighting conditions change.
The human eye is sensitive to detail in certain colours, but this detail is lost in flat and low contrast white snow. Prizm lenses split white light into individual colours. Then, just like an equaliser boosts treble or bass to enhance sound, Prizm lenses boost sensitive colours while filtering out the rest. The result is vision with crisp detail that isn't washed out by the flat light in snow.