Oakley Line Miner Ski Goggles
- Cylindrical lens which sits closer to the eyes than any other Oakley model for unmatched peripheral views
- Discreet frame notches provide compatibility with most prescription glasses without compromising fit
- Streamlined frame design offers full helmet compatibility for help seal out the elements
- Triple-layer fleece face foam provides a secure fit and ultimate comfort
- Designed to be a larger fit
Our View: The Line Miner's cylindrical lens sits closer to the eyes than any Oakley model, meaning your eyes can take in more than ever before with incredible peripheral views. Optional Prizm Inferno technology is set to revolutionise anti-fog technology, with a lens heating system eliminating the risk of condensation on the inner lens.
"The Line Miner goggle was created with the purpose of providing the ultimate in peripheral vision, with a cylindrical style design. We were able to pull the goggle in closer to your face than ever before allowing for incredible downward and side-to-side periphery. This is the only goggle available with the new Prizm Inferno lenses, along with standard/Prizm lens options." - Oakley
- This goggle sits closer to your face than any Oakley goggle before
- Large lens design expands peripheral view in every direction for maximum views of the slopes
- Streamlined frame design provides full helmet compatibility to help seal out the elements
- Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription glasses without compromising on fit
- Moisture-wicking triple-layer polar fleece foam seals out the elements and provides all day comfort
- Dual-pane lens with F3™ anti-fog coating helps to keep lenses clear (anti-fog not included on Inferno lenses)
- Designed as a large fit
- Available in Prizm™ and Prizm™ Inferno Lens Technology
O Matter™ Chassis
Created using Injection Molded Polycarbonate. Molded under extreme pressure to create a precise contour of optically correct geometry. Durable yet lightweight frame materials are used to maintain flexibility in all weather conditions.
Triple-Layer Fleece Foam
Triple layer polar fleece foam contours to your face and seals out the elements. With a fleece finish on the outer layer to help wick away moisture and maintain maximum comfort.
Don't compromise on comfort or performance. Oakley goggles are designed to be compatible with a wide range of well-known snow helmets to offer you optimum safety and fit.
Three lines of silicone on the inner surface of the goggle strap helps to hold the goggles securely in precise alignment with a helmet for a secure and comfortable fit.
F3™ Anti-Fog Coating
This specially formulated coating helps the inner ballistic lens to absorb a minimum of 2ml of moisture. Evenly balanced lens ventilation further mitigates against fog build-up.
High Definition Optics®
High Definition Optics® is a collection of patented technologies that offers truer, more accurate vision versus conventional lenses, as well as offering 100% UV protection.
Oakley's performance goggles meet and exceed the impact-resistance standards of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The lenses are tested under extreme circumstances to guarantee uncompromising protection against high-mass and high-velocity impact that no other lens offers.
Performance Lens Tints
Offering a comprehensive array of performance lenses designed to precisely tune, contrast and balance light transmission in any light condition.
Having determined the ideal lens temperature to combat fogging, Oakley have developed a lens that gently heats to eliminate condensation. Prizm Inferno works by the press of a button - hit the switch and haptic feedback will keep you up to date on the progress of the lens heating cycle. In the meantime, enjoy the view!
Prizm Inferno can be found on selected colours of the Oakley Line Miner goggle.
- Combats Fog: Combat inner lens fog with the simple push of a button.
- All Day Comfort: The lens heats to the ideal temperature to combat fog, without ever feeling uncomfortably warm on the face.
- Scratch Resistance & Cleaning: Lens is made of scratch-resistant Plutonite® material so you can wipe it clear without fear of damage.
- All Day Use: Designed to fight fog for up to 6 hours riding on the mountain, regardless of any weather conditions.
- Buttons: Simple and intuitive 2 button design. One to power on the unit for the day and one to activate each Inferno™ heating cycle of 3 minutes.
- Haptic Vibrations: Slight vibrations acknowledge heating cycle progress and notify at low battery.
- Multiple Charging Options: Plug into any USB outlet, whether a wall charger, car charger, computer or USB battery pack.
Prizm is a bioengineered lens technology, sport-tuned to enhance contrast and visibility in snowy environments. Using Plutonite lens material as a base, these lenses work comfortably over a much wider range of light conditions than traditional snow lenses, meaning you aren't left needing to switch out your lens when conditions change.
The human eye is sensitive to detail in certain colours, but this detail is lost in flat and low contrast white snow. Prizm lenses split white light into individual colours. Then, just like an equaliser boosts treble or bass to enhance sound, Prizm lenses boost sensitive colours while filtering out the rest. The result is vision with crisp detail that isn't washed out by the flat light in snow.