Dirty Dog Wetglass Curl II Sunglasses
- Frame Crafted from a floatable, flexible and durable TR90 frame material
- Lenses Fitted with impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses with a hydrophobic coating
- Use Floatable frame specifically designed for high-paced watersports
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes a detachable elastic strap and microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
The Dirty Dog Wetglass Curl II sunglasses are the ultimate water sports sunglasses. With an adjustable but also detachable headband and hydrophobic lens coating, the Dirty Dog Wetglass Curl II sunglasses are the perfectly practical yet fashionable water sports sunglasses.
Performance doesn't stop on dry land with CURL II. Designed for extreme performance in a wet or dry environment, Dirty Dogs marine grade standard takes into account the devastating effects of the outdoor environment and takes extreme measures to ensure optimum performance.
Multiple layers are integrated into every Dirty Dog lens to provide the optimal balance of eye protection, durability and clarity. Optional mirrors and polarised filters help to block glare and intense light.
Wetglass TR90 Frame Material
Crafted from a floatable TR90 frame material, wetglasses have ‘Water Escape’ vents and channels in the frame to allow water to flow away from your lenses and eyes keeping them as dry as possible.
Dirty Dog Polarised lenses block reflected horizontal glare making them the perfect choice for any high glare situations like fishing, boating, skiing, driving or any situation where you need extra protection from reflected glare.
Dimensions for the Dirty Dog Wetglass Curl II are as follows: