RE Ranger Classic Sunglasses
- Frame Traditional rimless design with brow bar and curved cable temples
- Lenses 2.5mm thick NexPC lenses by optical experts Zeiss
- Use Specifically designed for a range of shooting disciplines
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and semi-rigid case, purchase additional lenses here
The Classic is where it all began for Ranger, and it is the go-to for shooters with a taste for the traditional. NexPC lenses, produced by Carl Zeiss Vision, provide optical clarity fit for the pros by precisely moulding colour throughout the lens.
RE Ranger's View
As our first shooting frame, the Ranger Classic set the standard for safety, comfort, and target enhancement. Its lightweight, high-tech alloy frame with dual-action spring temples is made for all day comfort and maximum durability.
Randolph have developed their range of shooting eyewear to sit slightly further from the eyes and higher on the face to give an optimal field of vision when using firearms. Frames are built with a lightweight, high-tech alloy to ensure excellent corrosion resistance in all weather conditions
RE Ranger’s lens tints are designed in close collaboration with optical experts, professional shooters, and the Randolph Engineering team. RE Ranger offers a large array of lenses custom designed to suit any light condition and discipline.
Dimensions for the RE Ranger Classic are as follows: