RE Ranger Falcon Sport Sunglasses
- Frame Wrapped shield lens with adjustable temples and air-filled nosepads
- Lenses 2.5mm thick NexPC lenses by optical experts Zeiss
- Use Specifically designed for a range of shooting disciplines
- Fit Unisex design, suits a medium to large adult fit
- Accessories Includes cleaning cloth and semi-rigid case, purchase additional lenses here
Ranger are proud to call the Falcon Sport their most progressive frame ever. This design arms the shooter with a wider field of view, fewer visual distractions through the nose bridge, and an ergonomically designed brow bar to hold the frame in the optimal position.
RE Ranger's View
Our most progressive frame to date. The culmination of months of field testing, shooter feedback, and time in the RE Ranger Product Development Lab, the Falcon Sport arms shooters with a larger field of view, fewer visual distractions through the nose bridge, greater adjustability, ventilation control, and unmatched comfort.
Randolph have developed their range of shooting eyewear to sit slightly further from the eyes and higher on the face to give an optimal field of vision when using firearms. Frames are built with a lightweight, high-tech alloy to ensure excellent corrosion resistance in all weather conditions
RE Ranger’s lens tints are designed in close collaboration with optical experts, professional shooters, and the Randolph Engineering team. RE Ranger offers a large array of lenses custom designed to suit any light condition and discipline.
Dimensions for the RE Ranger Falcon Sport are as follows: