Dragon X2S Ski Goggles
- Cylindrical lens frameless goggle, scaled down to fit smaller faces
- Swiftlock lens change system - adapt to conditions with the simple flip of a lever
- Dragons 200% Anti-Fog lens keeps the lens clear of fogging for clearer vision
- Armoured frame ventilation keeps air flowing and moisture out of the canopy
- Suits a small to medium adult fit, includes microfibre goggle bag and goggle case
Our View: Dragon have scaled down the ground-breaking X2 to suit smaller-faced shredders. Expect the same technology, simply in a smaller package. Benefits include the no-fuss Swiftlock lens change system, contrast-boosting Lumalens technology and an enhanced Super Anti Fog formula.
"The X2s is our new top of the line goggle, that takes the best features from our goggle styles and combines them to create the next level of evolution in the Advanced Projects X category. Slightly smaller than the X2 goggle to give it a more universal fit, we expanded the peripheral vision on the X2s giving it a wider range of sight. The X2s comes with our patented Swiftlock lens change technology that has a easy on-and-off mechanism which provides the most secure and quickest way to change lenses." - Dragon
- Swiftlock Lens Change System
- Patented Frameless Technology
- 6-Base Injected Spherical Lens
- Dual-Layer Lens Construction
- 200% Super Anti Fog Formula
- Armoured Venting
- 100% UV Protection
- Triple Layer Face Foam
- Hypoallergenic Micro Fleece Lining
- Silicone Strap Backing
- Helmet Compatible
- Suits a small to medium adult fit
- Lumalens lens technology (selected colours)
- Includes microfibre goggle bag
- Includes zip-up goggle case
- Includes bonus lens (selected colours)
Lumalens is a colour-optimised lens technology offering ultra high-definition optics across the entire spectrum of light conditions, helping you See More, React Faster and Perform Better than ever.
Engineered to improve visibility in all environments, Lumalens delivers enhanced colour vividness, depth perception, and visual comfort for optimal performance. Now available in an expanded range of colours.
Super Anti Fog Technology
Combating lens fog is a must, so Dragon employs its proprietary Super Anti-Fog technology to keep your goggles fog-free so you can maximize enjoyment, and ensure premium performance no matter the conditions.
Coming as standard on every Dragon lens, this new anti-fog formula is 200% stronger than the previous, reducing surface tension to great effect to stop water droplets from accumulating on the lens surface.
Durable frame material that is flexible at all temperatures, providing form-fitting comfort.
Superior comfort, breathability and moisture wicking through multiple layer densities for a plush fit.
Provides soft, hypoallergenic moisture-wicking comfort to keep your face red mark free.
Optically Correct Lens System
Offers superior clarity and performance by eliminating distortion through tapered geometries.
Creates a thermal boundary between your eyes and the outside tempeature, reducing the risk of fogging.
Scratch Resistant Coating
Hard coating treatment used to protect lenses from scratching to maintain that premium finish.
100% UV Protection
Blocks all harmful UV rays, reducing the risk of various diseases of the eye associated with exposure.
Makes clearing out snow-packed vents a snap. Secure fitting means this system is built to endure the elements.
Correct strap lengths and goggle proportions make Dragon goggles a go-to for helmet wearers.